Textile Exchange is a global non-profit with a robust membership representing leading brands, retailers, and suppliers across the global textile industry. The community is positively impacting our climate by accelerating the use of preferred materials. They develop, manage, and promote a suite of leading industry standards, as well as collect and publish critical industry data to provide insights that enable brands and retailers to measure, manage, and track their use of preferred fiber and materials.
1. Drive an increase in the adoption of preferred fibers and materials.
2. Increase integrity throughout the value chain via the adoption of standards and certifications.
3. Enable collective impact and action across the industry.
4. Raise awareness about the positive, meaningful changes accomplished.
5. Use the Sustainable Development Goals as a common vocabulary and reporting framework.